SteamPod 4.0 Steam Hair Straightener & Styling Tool
NEW SteamPod4 All-in-one professional steam styler, to
achieve a variety of hairstyles, from the
straightest to the curliest.
How to use
First, choose the correct comb according to your hair type :
- Fine tooth comb: for straight to wavy hair (Type I to IV hair on the L'Oréal scale)*
- Intermediate comb: for curly hair (Type V hair on the L'Oréal scale)*
- Wide-tooth comb: for very curly to kinky (Type VI & VII on the L'Oréal scale)*
Please note some looks (S Waves, crimped hair styles...) require to remove the comb.
Fill up the built-in water tank with demineralized water. Using regular tap water would lead to product malfunction.
Please note SteamPod still works when water tank is empty but for optimal results, water tank needs to be filled before use.
Then, switch on the tool and set the appropriate temperature according to your hair texture:
- 180°C for fine, sensitive hair (coloured or bleached)
- 200-210°C for thick, natural hair only.
For extra safety, place the thermo-protective shells on the curl locking guide before straightening.
Make sure arrows are facing down when styling the hair.
*L’Oréal to Walker scale correspondence:
- Fine tooth comb: type 1A to 2C ;
- Intermediate comb: type 3A to 3C;
- Wide tooth comb: type 4A to 4C.